Future of "ONLINE EARNING" What You Can Expect in 2024

catalyst blogging tutorial is one of the world number one site for everything related to blogging. on the blog we teach you how to create a blog on blogger, WordPress and wix. we also recommend the most important tools and resources to help you can your journey to creating a successful and very lucrative site.

Monday, October 23, 2023

Woman with world's longest nails swerves salon for 22 years – and struggles in loo

 This year Diana Armstrong features in the Guinness World Records 2023 book for having humongous fingernails – and here she speaks about the most difficult part of having them so long

Diana Armstrong has the longest nails ever recorded on a woma   A woman who last trimmed her talons way back in 1997 opened up about the challenges of having the world’s longest fingernails.

Diana Armstrong stopped cutting them after her 16-year-old daughter, Latisha, tragically died while having an asthma attack in her sleep.

They now measure an almighty 1,306.58cm (42ft 10.4in) and she has the longest fingernails on a pair of female hands ever, as accredited by the Guinness World Records.Diana, who is from Minnesota, US, was asked about the challenges that come with enormous nails.

“Zipping up my pants or jacket,” she began. “I can pop open a can of soda but I need a knife. I drove a car but had to stick my hand out the window, so I don’t drive any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

if you have any details let me know